How To Make Your Makeup Last Longer?
Good makeup products and effective makeup application tricks are keys to Long Lasting Makeup. With the Long Lasting Makeup tips, you can ensure long lasting foundation makeup, smudge-proof eye makeup, long-staying lipstick and can avoid reapplication within the time window.
Follow these tips and tricks to have your makeup last longer:
1. Choose Appropriate Makeup Products: All of first you need to determine what type of skin you have, whether oily, dry, combination or sensitive. Now, look out for the products tailor-made for your skin type, such as oil-absorbing makeup products keep in check shine for oily skin people.
2. Remember that oil and dirt sedimenting on your skin can lead to smear and smudge of the makeup. Take care of your T-zone, if you have oily or combination skin. So the next step is to cleanse and tone your skin to remove dirt and oil. You can use all natural skin toner brought to you by Enn’s Closet.
3. Next, apply a lightweight moisturizer cream. It is important that you allow few minutes for it to set in to provide a smooth canvas for makeup. This will also make your makeup to not get absorbed into your pores; therefore the makeup will not slide right off and will last much longer.
4. Next, consider using a foundation primer before applying foundation to ensure more adherence for the foundation and even coverage. The primer will also help in getting a long lasting makeup. Without a primer, makeup tends to be absorbed and look blotchy half way through the day.
5. Next step is to apply long lasting makeup foundation. Go for powder-based, anti-aging, thicker compact-style makeup for smooth coverage. Just according to need, consider using waterproof foundation. Do not rub foundation into your skin; rather try to blend it around the edges. Click here to learn How To Apply Foundation Perfectly.
7. If you have some darker areas, use a non-oily concealer over them. Also to make your eyeshadow stay put longer, use this as an eyeshadow base.
8. For adding color to your face, use either a cream blush or powder bronzer, depending upon your kintype. Go for either a sponge or a good quality brush.
9. Remember a good quality powder is essential to have long lasting makeup. Use lightweight, loose translucent type powder, and a dense, larger powder brush to powder your face. It is important to repeat the application over your oily areas.
10. Consider adding another light layer of powdered blush or bronzer. In case you have dry, flaky skin, skip this step. A long lasting makeup trick is that loose powder works best. However, remember to first tap any excess off before applying it onto your face.
11. Consider using a lip liner to keep lipstick in place. Use a long-wearing good quality lipstick. After applying lip liner to your lips, dust with loose powder, and then apply gloss or lipstick of your choice.
12. Apply your eye makeup in light layers to get long lasting eye makeup.
Natural Beauty Tips for Long Lasting Makeup:
- Whereas the powder lasts longer on oily complexions, the cream formulations work better for dry skin. In case you are mixing two, apply cream first and then set with powder.
- Dab concealer under your eyes and let it sit for about a minute or two before blending.
- Go for layering to have lush lashes all day long.
- Before you go out, dust a little powder under your eyes. It will lighten the under eyes. It will also not only result into absorbing oil but keep your eyeliner and mascara from running.
- For long lasting makeup, blot your makeup with makeup blotting sheets or a paper towel during the day to absorb oil.
- Ensure to end your makeup application process with a light layer of loose powder to keep your makeup in place and last longer. You need to apply more-powder in excess oily areas like T-zone (Forehead, Nose, and Chin)
This Blog is brought to you by Enn’s Closet, A beauty brand that puts your health First!