If your daily skincare makes you feel like an Avenger fighting the Infinity War, then acne breakouts are surely as villainous and stubborn as Thanos. And that takes us forward to today’s topic – how to deal with acne! If you were on the hunt for home remedies that actually work and aren’t just gibberish info on the internet, congratulations, because you’ve arrived at the right place. To help you curb an acne apocalypse, we have listed ahead the ride-or-dies for dealing with pimples – yep we are talking about face pack for acne! Before you think this could possibly break your bank, relax. These simple DIYs are time-saving, don’t pinch the pocket and deliver awesome results. Excited to give them a try? Keep reading!
Turmeric And Neem Face Pack
- Take a handful of neem leaves and make a smooth paste.
- Add ½ tsp of organic turmeric powder and mix well with the neem paste.
- Apply this on your face and neck and leave on for 10 minutes. Rinse off with lukewarm water.
Gram Flour, Honey And Yoghurt Face Pack
- Mix 1 tbsp gram flour, 1 tbsp honey and ½ tbsp yoghurt in a glass bowl.
- Stir well and apply this mixture on your face and leave it on for 10-15 minutes.
- Rinse well with water and pat dry.
Witch Hazel And Rose Water Face Pack
- Add 5-7 drops of witch hazel extract to 3-4 drops of rose water.
- Dilute the solution and dab it onto your face with a cotton pad.
- Leave it on for 10-15 minutes and let it dry on your face.
Honey And Turmeric Face Pack
- Combine ½ tsp powdered turmeric with 1 tbsp honey.
- Mix the two well and apply on your neck and face in circular motions.
- Let it dry on your face for 15-20 minutes before rinsing off with lukewarm water. Pat dry.
Multani Mitti, Rose Water, And Sandalwood Face Pack
- Add 1 tbsp Multani mitti, 1 tsp sandalwood powder, and a few drops of rose water to a mixing bowl.
- Make a smooth fine paste and apply this acne face pack on your face and neck.
- Leave it on for 20 minutes and rinse off with lukewarm water. Pat dry.
These are undoubtedly some of our favorite face packs for acne. Give these easy-peasy and economical skincare marvels a try and let us know which one worked the best for you!
- What are some other face packs I can DIY?
- You can try bentonite clay + tea tree oil face packs and activated charcoal face packs at home to deal with acne.
- How often should I use these DIY face packs?
- We recommend using these homemade face packs twice a week to witness visible results on your skin.
- What should I do after rinsing off the face pack?
- Always follow up with a mild moisturizer after applying an exfoliating face pack on your skin. This ensures your skin isn’t left dry and dehydrated post exfoliation.