Curls are no doubt beautiful, but it can be quite difficult to tame them, especially on a bad hair day. Sometimes, even the strongest gels don’t work on your curls, leaving them unmanageable. If you are willing to try and change your look, a good option could be to straighten your curly hair. Straight hair is the ‘in’ look these days, and if you follow current trends, you know you should definitely give the curly hair to straight hair look a try.
- Use Straightening Iron!
If you use a good quality straightening iron and take proper care, you will be able to straighten hair without much damage. The most important point to remember while using a straightening iron is the temperature. If you have a good quality hair straightener, you will have an option to adjust the temperature.
Adjust the temperature according to your hair type. For fine or slightly damaged hair, use 250 to 300 degree F temperature. For hair of average thickness use 300 to 350 degree F and for hair which is thick, coarse or frizzy use 350 to 400 degree F.
- Milk and Honey Pack!
- Let it work for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Spray it onto your dry hair.
- Take an old spray bottle and pour milk into it.
- Milk works like a miracle for curly hair.
- Now wash it off.
Straightening Using Milk!
- Take 1 cup milk and add honey to it.
- Mix it well to create a good paste.
- Add banana to make it more thick and effective.
- Bananas are good moisturizers for hair.
- Apply this paste on your hair and let it work for 1 hour or more.
- Wait till it completely dries out.
- Now wash it off with shampoo.
- Coconut Oil as Hair Straightener!
The best thing to straighten your hair naturally is coconut milk.
- Pour 1 cup of coconut milk in a bowl.
- Squeeze half a lemon into it.
- Mix well.
- Put this mixture in the fridge for an hour.
- Now apply it, covering your hair.
- Take a towel and heat it up using a dryer for a few minutes.
- Wrap this warm towel around your head. This will help to soak in the nutrients.
Now simply wash your hair after 35-50 minutes.
The above-mentioned mixes are a few effective ways to straighten curly hair. Using a straightening iron is the most common method, while the other three are more home-made hair straightening methods. But these natural ways of hair straightening are very effective. They do not have any side effects on your hair.
This Blog is brought to you by Enn’s Closet– “A beauty brand that puts your health first”